Last Revised: May 17, 2022
Your privacy is important to us.
- We collect personal information provided by users in the course of using the services provided by Match Times for the purpose of providing the services.
- Logged in users can delete their account which results in the removal of all personal information from Match Times. Records of matches and payments are retained for record keeping purposes and are not tied to any personal information (only numerical identifiers).
- We do not share or sell personal information with any third parties.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.